What is Holistic Nutrition?
Holistic nutrition is based upon the principle that each individual has unique health and nutrition needs. This broad approach looks at the body as a whole with a focus on the underlying and root causes of the client’s health issues and well-being.
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” – Hippocrates
What we eat affects every aspect of our health, from how we feel to how our bodies handle disease and toxins. By nourishing ourselves with the right food, we can reduce or eliminate unpleasant symptoms of imbalance and illness in our bodies, and improve energy and quality of life.
Holistic nutrition aims to improve our physical health as well as our mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Holistic nutrition can address many diseases and illnesses including:
- Healthy weight loss and maintenance
- Women’s health including PMS, menopause, hormone and thyroid imbalance
- Digestive disorders including food allergies, IBS, bloating, constipation and acid reflux
- Cardiovascular issues including hypertension, high cholesterol and coronary artery disease
- Lack of energy, chronic fatigue and insomnia, and fibromyalgia
- Autoimmune disorders including multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn’s
Marsha analyzes your diet, lifestyle and environmental factors. The nutritional analysis includes uncovering nutritional deficiencies, imbalances and toxic overload. This information is integrated and used to create an optimized and personalized nutrition and lifestyle protocol that is sustainable.
Marsha inspires and educates her clients with regards to the connection between the food you eat and how you feel. Follow Marsha on your journey towards improved health!
Are You Ready to Optimize Your Health with a Personalized Nutrition Plan?