Nutritional Cancer Support
Whether it is you, a relative, friend, or acquaintance, we all know someone who has been impacted by cancer. Furthermore, we all know that confronting this disease is often life’s greatest battle and as such, it is not a battle you should fight alone.
As a holistic nutritionist, Marsha is able to help. She is committed to educating the cancer client about the supportive and vital repair that the body requires for healing to win this battle. Specifically, Marsha can help you get informed about the following topics:
- Learn about foods that have an impact (positive and negative) on your current health, those that will help prevent cancer and those that aid in recovery.
- Understand the side effects that impact your nutrition, energy level and immune system as you undergo treatment that could include chemotherapy, radiation or surgery.
- Gain knowledge about what nutrients can help with pain, nausea, fatigue, hair loss and neuropathy.
- Discover the foods that can support you during your journey through chemotherapy, radiation or surgery and allow you to optimize energy, strength and recovery.
- Find out about the benefits of juicing and blending that are essential for nutritional health.
- Discover environmental links to cancer and how you can avoid them.
- Experience lifestyle interventions and stress relief therapies that can make a difference including meditation, deep breathing, music, art and laughter therapy.
Marsha is a Certified Professional Cancer Coach and is associated with the National Association of Professional Cancer Coaches.
Marsha inspires and educates her clients with regards to the connection between the food you eat and how you feel. Follow Marsha on your journey towards improved health!
Are You Ready to Optimize Your Health with a Personalized Nutrition Plan?