Marsha’s nutritional consultations follow a three-step approach.
1) During Marsha’s initial consultation, she will review your health and nutrition history, lifestyle factors, personal wellness goals, and health issues that have been affecting you.
Common health issues managed by Marsha’s nutrition plans include:
- Healthy weight loss and maintenance
- Women’s health including PMS, menopause, hormone and thyroid imbalance
- Digestive disorders including food allergies, IBS, Crohns, Colitis, bloating, constipation and acid reflux
- Diabetes care & prevention
- Cardiovascular issues including hypertension, high cholesterol and coronary artery disease
- Lack of energy, chronic fatigue and insomnia, and fibromyalgia
- Autoimmune disorders including multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn’s
2) Marsha will then create a personalized protocol that includes nutritional and lifestyle recommendations, therapeutic supplements and meal planning (Keto, Paleo, Vegetarian, Vegan, Low Carb) and will provide recipes and supportive handouts to address the root causes of your health and nutritional issues.
3) Marsha will assist you with implementation of your protocol through education and follow-up appointments. Each appointment is tailored to the needs of the client specific to support successful outcomes.