Berry Bake with Oatmeal
(One pan bake)
- 12 oz fresh blueberries or mixed berries , or I love strawberries in season too
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 large eggs, whisked
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a 10 inch deep oval baking dish, add all your ingredients and mix together.
3. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden
I enjoy eating it either warmed or at room temp.
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women's hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to www.marshafenwicknutrition.com