Black Bean Brownies
This Black Bean Brownies recipe is made with 9 ingredients and is ready in 30 – 35 minutes. Enjoy straight from the oven!
- 15 ounce can black beans drained and rinsed well
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat an 8×8 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside
- Place the black beans in a food processor and process until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, oil, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt and process until smooth. Add 1/2 cup of the chips and pulse a few times until the chips are incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smooth the top with a rubber spatula, and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (in the mud din pan it should be 30 minutes). Cool in the pan before slicing into 2-inch squares.