Blood Orange Cabbage Salad
- 2 carrots
- 1 purple cabbage
- 5 radishes
- 2 blood oranges
- 2 Tbsp each of sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- juice of 1 blood orange
- Slice or chop 2 carrots, 1 purple cabbage, 5 radishes and 2 blood oranges.
- Toss together with a handful of pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Make a simple dressing of olive oil, apple cider vinegar and the juice from one more blood orange.
Use a couple of the outer cabbage leaves as bowls for a pretty look.
Enjoy this summery refreshing delight!