Carrot Ginger Stir Fry Noodles
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- ½ cup cubed tofu
- 4 large carrots peeled and spiralized
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ cup coconut aminos or wheat free tamari
- Handful of pistachios or cashews
- Chopped green onion for serving
- Coconut or avocado oil for cooking
- Start by heating a large skillet over medium heat with the cooking oil. Add the garlic and onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tofu and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Next, add the spiralized carrots and cook for another 3 minutes or until the carrots are tender. Add the ground ginger and tamari and mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with chopped nuts of choice and green onions. Enjoy!