Makes: 1 dozen
Serving size: 3-4 per person
- 1/2 cup spinach, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup zucchini
- 6-7 eggs
- Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Oil each cup on the muffin tray with some melted butter or coconut oil
- Divide the vegetables equally among the muffin cups
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt and pepper (to taste)
- Pour the egg mixture into each muffin cup. Fill the cups almost to the top, but not completely
- Place the muffin tray in the oven and cook approx 20 minutes or until golden
- Carefully remove the mini fritattas from the muffin tray and serve
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women's hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to www.marshafenwicknutrition.com
How many frittatas does this make? thanks.
It makes a dozen and 3-4 would be a serving.. Enjoy !!