Marsha’s Famous Granola
Makes 1 full cookie sheet of granola.
- ½ package of rolled oats (2 cups)
- Almonds and walnuts cut into small pieces (1 cup each)
- Unsweetened coconut (3/4 cup)
- Sesame, pumpkin, and sunflower seeds (1cup each)
- Raw unpasteurized honey (1/2 – 3/4 cup)
- Any other goodies you like
- Place all the nuts and oats in 1 large bowl
- Pour 3/4 cup honey into bowl of nuts and oats and mix very well with surgical gloves. Add coconut or desired goodies.
- Spread over 1 baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees, mixing every 5 minutes until brown – burns easily so be careful! Approx 20-30 min
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women’s hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to Marsha Fenwick Nutrition.