Marsha’s Signature Chocolate Bark Recipe
It’s time to make lots of trays of holiday bark… the perfect holiday treat! My signature dark chocolate holiday bark with nuts, seeds and coconut is rich in protein, fiber and healthy fats, and so easy to make!
Read more about the incredible health benefits of dark chocolate and why you should consider adding it to your diet on a semi-regular basis.
- Melt good quality dark chocolate ( I prefer 70% Lindt)
- Pour onto a cookie sheet or shallow pan lined with parchment paper
- Sprinkle with goodies or your choice (nuts, seeds, coconut, fruit, candy, etc.)
- Place in fridge for 2-3 hours to harden
- Break into pieces and serve!
The combinations are endless!
Share and ENJOY!
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women's hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to www.marshafenwicknutrition.com