Nori Sushi Rolls
Total Time: 20 minutes
• 4 sheets of nori, cut diagonally in half
• One cup of your favourite cooked grain
(try quinoa, amaranth, millet, whatever
• Handful of sliced or crumbled tempeh
• Romaine lettuce leaves, cut in half
• One green apple, sliced into thin strips
• One avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
• One cucumber, sliced thinly
• One scallion, sliced thinly
• Handful of micro-greens, sprouts, and/or
• Basil, parsley, and or cilantro leaves
• Hemp seeds, sesame seeds, and/or chia seeds
1. To assemble, just spread a bit of your cooked grain in the middle of the nori sheet,
than layer on your other ingredients, and top with a dollop of the sriracha mayo.
2. Wrap up your sushi burrito, and seal the edges with a bit of water.
Serve with wheat-free tamari or Bragg’s
Nori is a sea vegetable that provides a healthy source of iron, protein, vitamin B12, and iodine.
Make a few small changes… and you will be AMAZED at the difference in how you look and feel!
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women's hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to www.marshafenwicknutrition.com