Nori Sushi Rolls
Total Time: 20 minutes
• 4 sheets of nori, cut diagonally in half
• One cup of your favourite cooked grain
(try quinoa, amaranth, millet, whatever
• Handful of sliced or crumbled tempeh
• Romaine lettuce leaves, cut in half
• One green apple, sliced into thin strips
• One avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
• One cucumber, sliced thinly
• One scallion, sliced thinly
• Handful of micro-greens, sprouts, and/or
• Basil, parsley, and or cilantro leaves
• Hemp seeds, sesame seeds, and/or chia seeds
1. To assemble, just spread a bit of your cooked grain in the middle of the nori sheet,
than layer on your other ingredients, and top with a dollop of the sriracha mayo.
2. Wrap up your sushi burrito, and seal the edges with a bit of water.
Serve with wheat-free tamari or Bragg’s
Nori is a sea vegetable that provides a healthy source of iron, protein, vitamin B12, and iodine.
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women's hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to www.marshafenwicknutrition.com