Oatmeal Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
With only 4 ingredients, these oatmeal pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are so yummy while nutritious, low sugar, vegan and gluten free! They are softer than most cookies & delicious!
Prep time: 5 mins
- 2.5 cups Rolled or Quick Oats
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or coconut sugar
- Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl to form thick dough.
- Shape into about 12 to 15 cookies
- Place on parchment paper. Bake for approx 15 to 20 min at 350°.
- Cool for 30 min and store in fridge.
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women's hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to Marsha Fenwick Nutrition.