Oatmeal Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
With only 4 ingredients, these oatmeal pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are so yummy while nutritious, low sugar, vegan and gluten free! They are softer than most cookies & delicious!
Prep time: 5 mins
- 2.5 cups Rolled or Quick Oats
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or coconut sugar
- Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl to form thick dough.
- Shape into about 12 to 15 cookies
- Place on parchment paper. Bake for approx 15 to 20 min at 350°.
- Cool for 30 min and store in fridge.
Make a few small changes… and you will be AMAZED at the difference in how you look and feel!
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women's hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to www.marshafenwicknutrition.com