Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup marinara sauce (Aim for low sugar)
- Meatballs of choice (I prefer turkey, or plant-based)
- Fresh basil for serving
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the squash halves, and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Flip upside down on the baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the squash is tender. Allow to cool.
- Once cool enough, flake the squash with a fork and add to a serving bowl. Top with marinara sauce and cooked meatballs of choice.
- Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy.
Image Credit: https://www.primaverakitchen.com/
Make a few small changes… and you will be AMAZED at the difference in how you look and feel!
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women's hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to www.marshafenwicknutrition.com