Spaghetti Squash & Meatballs
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup marinara sauce (Aim for low sugar)
- Meatballs of choice (I prefer turkey, or plant-based)
- Fresh basil for serving
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the squash halves, and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Flip upside down on the baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the squash is tender. Allow to cool.
- Once cool enough, flake the squash with a fork and add to a serving bowl. Top with marinara sauce and cooked meatballs of choice.
- Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy.
Image Credit: https://www.primaverakitchen.com/
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women's hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to Marsha Fenwick Nutrition.