Warm Ginger Pear Smoothie
This yummy, CREAMY, SATISFYING and WARM Ginger Pear Smoothie is so quick to make and I can’t get enough of it! Please give it a SHAKE and let me know how you like it 🙂
- 1 pear chopped
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, peeled
- 3 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- If you have a high-powered blender, like a Vitamix, blend on high for 3-4 minutes until mixture is hot.
- If you have a regular blender, blend on high until mixture is smooth and creamy. Transfer to a small pot and heat gently over medium-low heat until smoothie reaches desired temperature.
I also have enjoyed it cold from the refrigerator !! YUMMY and CREAMY!
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women's hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to Marsha Fenwick Nutrition.