10 Life Lessons Learned in Paris
As I have returned home safe and sound from Paris I wanted to reflect on some Life Lessons Learned while in Paris that we can all learn to implement in our lives. ❤️
1. There is a great respect for food and conversation;
2. It’s not about quantity, rather the quality of eating whole real foods from amazing markets;
3. The quality of cheese, bread and wine with smaller portions is just as enjoyable;
4. Vintage is trés chic;
5. Exercise, walking and biking to work is the daily norm;
6. Eat slowly for good digestion while sitting down to eat;
7. Life is about connection so treasure your family and friends;
8. Fresh flowers are a must in every home so treat yourself;
9. Every woman should have one great pair of comfortable shoes and a fun purse 😁;
10. Work to live, don’t live to work. 🙏
I’m interested to hear what resonates with you? Please leave a comment below!
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women's hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to www.marshafenwicknutrition.com