Cauliflower Pizza Recipe
- 1 head of cauliflower
- ¼ – ½ cup mozzarella and Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. dry parsley and oregano
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut 1 head of cauliflower into florets and steam.
- Pulse the steamed cauliflower in a food processor until fine.
- Place the cauliflower in center of a thin clean dishtowel and wring out all of the moisture, leaving you with a dry lump of cauliflower.
- Place the cauliflower lump in a large mixing bowl and add the egg, oregano, parsley, cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix well until evenly blended.
- Transfer the cauliflower mixture to the baking sheet and shape into a circular or rectangular crust about ¼ inch thick.
- Press firmly on the crust ensuring that you have spread the “dough” evenly and there are no thin spots.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, until the top is dry and golden.
- Remove the crust from the oven and add your favourite sauce and toppings and bake for another 10 minutes until the toppings are cooked to your liking. I love olives, red onion, pineapple and arugula.