Chocolate Zucchini Loaf
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded (about 1.5 cups shredded)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond butter (or whichever nut or seed butter you prefer)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Shred zucchini using a food processor or cheese grater.
- Squeeze the zucchini very well thru cheesecloth to remove liquid.
- Next, mix the zucchini with the rest of the ingredients until they are well combined well.
- Pour the batter into one 8 x 4 inch loaf pan. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick poked into the center of the loaf comes out dry.
- Let the loaf cool, cut it into slices and serve!
Adapted from Manitoba Harvest