Keto Mocha Coffee with Chia Seeds
This Keto Mocha Coffee recipe includes a twist… chia seeds! Add chia seeds to your blended coffee to pump up your daily omegas, boost fiber intake and plant based nutrients.
16oz. (2 cups) brewed coffee (organic)
- 2 tablespoons full-fat coconut milk, for foam
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (for the chocolate lovers like myself)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds for fiber + omegas
- 1 tablespoon MCT (medium chain coconut) oil, or coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract, for flavor
- Can add some liquid stevia for sweetness
Brew good quality organic coffee (I like Rocky Mountain). Add remaining ingredients to blender on high speed for 1 minute, then pour into a cup. This ketogenic coffee will allow you to enjoy your day with increased energy, mental clarity and vitality!!