Whole Chicken Air Fryer Recipe
I have never been a “gadget girl” whether in the car, the house, or the kitchen, but this has definitely been a game changer and I just had to share. Recently, I’ve been experimenting with my Cuisinart Toaster / Air Fryer (multi purpose) and have been making tofu recipes, fish recipes, vegetables and this whole chicken air fryer recipe. The meat is so juicy and the skin is extra crispy… you are going to love how easy it is!
- 1 4 -5 pound Whole chicken
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika (I prefer smoked paprika)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried thyme
- Combine all the seasonings with the oil to make a paste and spread it all over the chicken.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the chicken in the basket breast side down and cook at 360F for 40 – 50 minutes. Flip the chicken to breast side up and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women's hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to Marsha Fenwick Nutrition.