A nutritional reset and taking a mindful approach to your nutrition during the spring and summer can have several advantages and is never too late to start…
5 Advantages of a Nutritional Reset:
1. Increased Energy: By focusing on nutrient-dense foods and eliminating processed foods, you may experience increased energy levels. This can be particularly beneficial during the summer when outdoor activities and social engagements are more common.
2. Improved Digestion: A nutritional reset often involves reducing or eliminating foods that may be harder to digest or cause digestive discomfort, such as refined sugars, processed foods, and alcohol. This can help improve digestion and alleviate digestive distress such as bloating, constipation or indigestion.
3. Enhanced Hydration: Summer often brings hotter temperatures and increased physical activity, leading to a higher risk of dehydration. A nutritional reset can encourage you to prioritize hydration by consuming more water-rich foods like fruits and vegetables, which can help maintain proper hydration levels.
4. Weight Management: Engaging in a focused nutritional reset can help you become more mindful of your food choices and portion sizes. This increased awareness can support weight management goals and prevent excessive weight gain during the summer months.
5. Nutrient Replenishment: By emphasizing whole, nutrient dense foods, you can provide your body with essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. This can help replenish any nutrient deficiencies and support overall health and well-being.
Incorporate healthy habits & make mindful choices to support your well-being
Marsha Fenwick, C.N.P. R.R.T.
Marsha is not your typical nutritionist. She began her career 20 years ago as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. Later, she earned her certifications as a Registered Nutritional Consultant Practitioner, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, and Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner. Marsha is also a Certified Cancer Coach. Her clinical practice specializes in: sustainable healthy weight loss, digestive health, women's hormones, diabetes, heart health, and cancer prevention and recovery. For more information and to book a FREE 15 minute consultation go to www.marshafenwicknutrition.com